GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1965 Chevrolet Nova for your consideration. This car has the cocky "Gasser" stance and demands attention when it rolls by. The term "Gasser" refers to early drag cars that used gas instead of race fuel and were generally built on 1930s to 1960s platforms. The most recognizable look of the gasser is the straight axle in the front with a lifted front end allowing for weight distribution to move weight to the rear wheels.
This Nova is powered by a 327v8 paired with a 4 speed manual transmission with a 10 bolt rear end. The car came from Tennessee and remains very solid. Highlights include an Edelbrock Pro Ram II intake with dual carburetros, power brakes, headers with cutouts, aluminum radiator with electronic cooling fan, roll bar, Sunpro tachometer, front disc brakes, AM/FM/CD player. "Novacaine" rides on P255/60/R15 with BF Goodrich in the rear and 165/80R15 in the front. The car is a blast to drive and is ready for its next owner.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door