Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
Shown by Appointment ONLY, please contact Ray at 949.395.2339
Stunning Silver on Black with Sunroof, Power windows, Auto on column, A/C
Car was ground up restored by Sheldon Restorations in Costa Mesa, California (formerly the facility for Bruce Strauss, world renowned restorer/collector). At the height of the recession in 2009-2011, Mr. Sheldon decided to sell his huge business and move back to South Africa. This was a car he was restoring for himself and his son who ran the business, so trust me, no short cuts taken.
All mechanicals were gone thru, expansive cosmetic restoration to the level of Pebble Beach. Bare metal Paint job with an empty shell, new rubber, new chrome, new window moldings/channels, all new interior with the black headliner, glossy black dash. Original front seats leather in outstanding condition. We went thru the engine, injection pump, fuel tank, exhaust, brake system, radiator, brake lines, A/C flush and recharged, Electrical system, door panels, upholstery, heater levers, fuel injection pump, radiator flush, brake/transmission fluids, parts for the shifter lever, dash lighting, restoration of the wood in glossy black by Madera Concepts in Santa Barbara, California, all new chrome/rubber, Electronic sunroof, power windows, and the list just goes on and on.
For detailed questions, or an in-person inspection, please contact Ray at 949-395-2339
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door