Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1985 Chevrolet El Camino Conquista Here is an outstanding example of a one owner, low mileage El Camino with lots of appeal. Powered by the numbers matching 4.3L V6 and an automatic transmission and all the luxury of power steering, power disc brakes, and Air Conditioning. The body and paint are 100 percent original. The bench seat and interior are original and in excellent shape. If you are in the hunt for a unrestored correct Chevy El Camino you can't miss with this one. Features Detailed Numbers Matching 4.3L Cubic Inch V6. Comfort features include very desirable Air Conditioning Power Front Disc Brakes and Power Steering, cruise control, tilt wheel. dual color keyed sport mirrors with drivers remote, 15 inch Stock sport wheels. This car is so original that the tires are original, but because of age we would recommend to replace them. Beautiful all original Black and silver finish with Conquista decals is in excellent shape showing only minor chips, all original beautiful maroon bench seat interior showing no wear, even the headliner is like new. The dash is like new with working clock and full factory gauges that operate. Currently it has 47585 actual miles showing. Air conditioning is ice cold. There is a factory Delco AM-FM Stereo in the dash. All the chrome and stainless trim are in great original shape and look very good. Bed has a rubber mat and looks great. Comes with original owners manual and copy of window sticker of $11,220. Lets go buy some!! This one is ready to show with the best and impress the rest!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door