MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1970 Chevrolet Nova From Texas
Real nice red paint job
White Rally stripes painted
Straight body thruout
Center line wheels/Radial tires
Custom black interior
Bucket seats-B&M shifter
Custom dash/White auto meter gauges
Budnick steering Wheel
Alpine Nice stereo system installed
Billett door sill plates
Healthy and fast big block 396ci
EFI Fuel injected system
Power steering/Power disc brakes
IDOT steering column/tilt wheel
Cold air conditioning
Rebuilt automatic transmission
12 Bolt posi unit/3:73 Gear ratio
Dual exhaust system
Sub frame has been tied in
Traction bars installed
Killer Vintage 70’s Iconic Muscle car
Financing and delivery is available
Call or text anytime 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door