Theiss Motorsports Classics Customs is proud to present this 1941 Ford Pickup. This Pickup has been owned by the same family for the past 15 years and barn kept. Mostly all original except a few small changes. Powered by the original Flathead V8 with 3-speed manual transmission this makes a great as is or project truck. The 16' OEM white wall tires gives it a classic look. For more information or to schedule an appointment please contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door