200 E Cypress St
This is a 1965 Porsche 356 SC Cabriolet. This is a final year of the models production. The 356 SC Cabriolet is highly sought after by drivers and enthusiasts, for its well balanced power to weight ratio and handling. The SC marked Porsche's highest evolution of the 356 Series prior to embarking on the next major accomplishment, the 911. Most Porsche enthusiasts agree that there truly is no better driving 356 than the SC model. They are superbly balanced, proportioned and powered and are perpetually sought after by enthusiasts. Just a few years ago, a full nut and bolt restoration was commenced that included work by highly respected marque specialist in Southern California. No expense was spared and all parts were either OEM or NOS. The engine and transmission were completely rebuilt before the 356 was reassembled. The engine and transmission are matching numbers. This car has the original factory tool kit and luggage. This car comes with a COA, Certificate of Authenticity from Porsche. Don't miss your chance to own a very sought after, rare Porsche.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door