702 N 1st St.
This is a highly documented One Owner 1967 Impala Super Sport that comes with its original build sheet protect o plate and paper work such as the original sales agreement. The car has been repainted in its original N code Madeira Maroon paint and has been and recently buffed to a brilliant shine! Its 813 Code black strato bucket seat interior is in nice original condition. Its powered by a non numbers matching JA code 396 325HP and backed up by a 4 speed manual transmission. It comes equipped with dual exhaust dual chrome mirrors dual exhaust and is riding on a set of steal rims with original SS hubcaps. This is a nice looking driver condition SS that looks nice and drives great. "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door