Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Gorgeous Driver: 1962 Porsche 356B T6 Super 90 Cabriolet This 1962 Porsche 356B T6 Cabriolet Super 90 is a fantastic driver and a very rare and sought-after car. Originally delivered in ruby red, it now wears attractive ivory paint with red interior. The car is in excellent condition and is a true driver's car that shows very nicely with no mechanical issues. The original Super 90 motor was replaced with a factory delivered unnumbered case from Porsche. The transmission is documented as original. The top and upholstery have been replaced and are in excellent condition. Brakes are fairly new and drums are smooth. Original Blaupunkt AM/FM radio. Recently replaced tires and fuel tank as well. 90hp and longer gears made this model an excellent road car and it's just as smooth, comfortable, and fun to drive today as always. Ready for any weekend car show, getaway, or club event. Don't miss the opportunity to own this quite rare 356B Super 90 Cabriolet. Price: $107,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door