20950 Rogers Drive
The Studebaker Avanti is an all Fiberglass body and was a totally new look for an American-made sports car in 1963. With several engine options, the Avanti was a potent and powerful car. This example sports the most common engine options a 289 V-8 and single four barrel carburetor that pushes out 240 horsepower. The 289 8 cylinder engine has recently been gone through and the 4 bbl carb was just rebuilt. This '63 Studebaker has the floor mounted automatic shifter in the center console. With newly installed bucket seats and unique dash, the Avanti was certainly a very special car in 1963 and it still is today! This '63 Avanti sports brand new Pearly Turquoise metallic paint that along with the Blue and Tan Interior it is a great color combination. With nice options such as power steering, power brakes, power windows and air-conditioning, this 63 Studebaker is joy to drive. It is always fun to see this unique automobile driving down the road or at the local car show. It certainly will be considered one of Americas early Sports cars. If you are looking for a unique addition to your car collection we have one right here at Ellingson's.
*Original 289 R Code V-8 - 240 hp
*Floor Mounted Automatic Transmission
*Black / Tan Vinyl Bucket Seat Interior
*Factory Air Conditioning
*Working AM Radio
*Radial Whitewalls / Factory Hub Caps
*Refinshed in Original Turquoise Paint
*Odometer Reads: 51,823 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door