The factory restored 1974 Pontiac Firebird Formula 400 will take you back to the 70's. With its rockin' new gold paint job will have people seeing you from a mile away. She is powered by a 400 cubic inch V8 with 225 horsepower backed by a three speed automatic transmission. This car makes for a fun Sunday cruiser! This is interior is redone just to the way it rolled out of the factory with its saddle tan colored interior with all the factory gauges and Cassette player. But even with a car factory restored, things like the new air conditioning system will help keep you cool during long road trips. This is one you do not want to miss out on! Call today for more information or to schedule an appointment 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door