Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1962 Ferrari 250GTE Series II 2+2: Matching Numbers and The First of Only Two to Ever Leave the Factory Originally Painted in Oro Chiaro This 1962 Ferrari 250GTE Series II 2+2 is a matching numbers example and the first of just two units to ever the leave the factory painted in Oro Chiaro. Currently the car wears red paint with cream/white interior. The original interior was Beige Connolly leather. Just out of over 40 year ownership and accompanied by its Marcel Massini History report. The car runs and drives but needs service as it's been sitting in storage and off the road for several years. Chassis# 3653 GT was originally delivered to Belgium and imported to the US in the late 1960's. It's been under the same ownership since 1978. An exciting opportunity for any collector or enthusiast to own an incredibly desirable Series II 250GTE. Matching Numbers The First of Only Two Originally Painted in Oro Chiaro (Light Gold) Out of 40 Year Ownership Price: $299,500 Firm
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door