Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1987 Chevy Silverado, rare short box in excellent original condition throughout. Just turned over, so only 00119 actual documented miles. Only average 3129 miles/yr. Always garaged, maintained and pampered. Like-new original Fire Engine Red finish. Like-new red interior, no cracks in seat or dash. Excellent original carpet and excellent cloth headliner. Very peppy, yet economical, 305 V8 automatic, power steering, power disc brakes for safety. No rust, no accidents, life-long Southern Missouri dry top and bottom surviver. Straight and excellent extra factory Silverado stainless. Nice history. Both original bumpers excellent and shinny. Full gauge package for better engine monitoring. Brand new expensive 265/70/15 radials giving her an even nicer stance and driving and new Pacer braided aluminum rims. Brand new expensive stainless, dual exhaust and shocks. Never towed anything. Expensive AM/FM/CD, have original AM/FM. Silverado package, so more stainless trim inside and outside. Spray-in Rhino liner over no-dent box. Have original manuals and data stickers in glove box. New expensive teak steering wheel. Cold factory air, detailed motor and clean everything. Runs/drives/looks sweet. Turn-key, very attractive and not seen in this condition. Take delivery right off our fast delivery truck and enjoy and show off and have fun right away. $14,950.
Bob 1-866-641-7427, WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-641-7427
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door