1964 Ford F100Original un-restored This is a great old Truck It has all new brakes including master cylinder, new carburetor, Water pump, has not been licensed in 10 years. About 92% Road ready. Inside of bed has rust, 223 6 cylinder, great tires, t98 4 speed. This truck was built in April 1964.Title in hand.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door