1934 Chevrolet 2dr Sedan The car is complete but disassembled for paint. I was going to chop and streetrod it and just hate to butcher a survivor. She is all there. Show by appt only and no trades on price No lookie lou's... The is exactly the way she looked prior to disassembly. Run and drives great. Straight 6 .. Converted to 12v for easier starting. If you are gonna paint her the hard part is done. If not simply put he back together and show or drive her.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door