Ideal Classic Cars
2224 S Tamiami Trail
327C.I. 300hp V8 Engine - PowerGlide Automatic Transmission - Power Steering - Power Brakes - White Bucket Seat Interior w/ Console - Factory Push Button AM Radio - Lagoon Aqua
The Chevrolet Impala SS is an important part of muscle car history and helped pave the way for generations of big high performance cars for decades to come. Under the hood of this Super Sport sits the powerful 327C.I. V8 engine mated to a smooth PowerGlide transmission. Other options include power steering and power brakes that ensure safety, stability, and drivability. Inside you'll find the factory push button AM radio and a beautiful white interior with bucket seats and a center console. The outside is finished in distinctive Lagoon Aqua accented by beautiful glittering chromework. This is one Impala you don't want to miss out on, so don't pass it by! Come visit our showroom/museum in tropical Venice, Florida or contact us online or over the phone today to add it to your collection!
Please contact one of our expert sales consultants for the most complete information on this beautiful vehicle. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have, give you a complete walk-around, and in the process, supply you with the most detailed description of the vehicle. We gladly accept trades! We offer financing options on your purchase through only the best classic car financing companies in the business, with approved credit. Our customers buy with confidence. For over 30 years we have bought and sold quality classic collector cars all over the world. Contact Ideal Classic Cars of Venice, Florida today!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door