PHS documented Convertible
*Convertible, Convertible, Convertible!
*350CI V8 -rebuilt
*3 speed Manual transmission - replaced clutch
*Holley Dual feed 4bbl carberator electric choke
*Power front disc brakes
*Replaced black convertible top
*Replaced front end suspension
*Dual exhaust - Replaced
*UniRoyal Tiger Paw Radial tires w/ painted Redlines 205/70/15
*15" Rallye II wheels w/ replaced trim rings
*Factory AM radio
*GM seat belts
*Driver side sport mirror
*New Boot to top
Exterior and interior redone approximately 10-15 years but well maintained since restoration. Detailed engine compartment shows very nice. Black interior seat covers replace, door panels appear original and carpet kit shows some light fading typical for convertibles.
Showdown Motors Inc. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door