1953 Chevrolet Bel Air 2 Door Hardtop, Fuel Injected Engine, Turned port with 700R4 Tranny Air Condition, Power Steering, Power Brakes , Seats & Windows, Center Control Arm Rest, Suspension (new) Front End after market Mustang ( Fat Man), Rear End Leaf Springs from Classy Engineering, Positive Rear End , Rear Custom roll Pan, Tilt Wheel( Grant Steering Wheel), New Radiator (elec Fan). Floor Mount Shifter from Hurst Disc Brakes front --- Drums on Rear Front customized Bumper New Paint New Racing Wheels Painless Wire Harness New Interior (Leather) Customized Dash VDO Gauges with Electronic Programmable.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door