Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Stunning 1971 Pontiac Firebird Sport loaded with factory options that include its original numbers matching 350 engine with modern upgrades such as MSD ignition alloy 4 barrel holly intake am-fm blue tooth radio and factory options that include ICE COLD factory AC power disc brakes power steering PMD wheels infate-a-spare tire deluxe interior with rally gauge package new cooper tires and full recent service paint-interior-chrome and mechanics are show quality . sub frame off restored as well as complete drivetrain rebuild no expense spared >>>>> please SEE THE VIDEO<<<<<< of this car at www.cleanclassiccars.com. CALL US 7 days a week 941-355-1955 we can finance this car to 72 months and we ship world wide door to door no problem.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door