Classical Gas Enterprises
Call To Schedule An Appointment
1991 CAMARO RS 32,465 Miles!
This is a one owner Chevrolet Camaro with 32,465 original miles! The Camaro is in excellent driving condition. The RS has been repainted in its original Black. The paint is in good condition and holds a nice shine.
The 305ci is the original numbers matching engine. The engine compartment is factory correct. Easy start and runs strong very dependable! The 3-speed automatic shifts smooth making for a great driver.
The red velour interior is all original and in nice condition. The dash has cracks from age, but is an easy replacement that anyone can handle. The brakes, AC and heater core are new. The Camaro has had recent restorative work including paint. The RS comes with an appraisal by The Classic Car Gallery showing a value of $12,500.00.
Summary of the repairs; New brake pads & Rotors including bearings, rear wheel cylinders, water pump & thermostat, heater core, AC unit, hood shocks, muffler and new paint. A grand total of $14,000.00 has been spent to date!
Make this cool Camaro yours for $10,995.00!
This vehicle is located in Washington.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door