1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Nomad Wagon in mint condition. All original. 73,300 mile Nevada car. EXTREMELY RARE factory AC Nomad that is one of VERY few that still exist. Never exposed to the elements and always pampered in a temperature controlled environment. Driven very minimally to cruise nights and car shows where it always draws a crowd. A rebuilt 265 cu. in. V8 engine, Powerglide automatic trans and power steering make this ole Chevy a joy to drive. Professionally restored in and out. This is a Stunning example of one of the rarest Chevy Nomads ever built. Offered for sale at an extremely reasonable price. To get more information or pictures call Kim at 574-244-0364.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1956 Ford F-100 Pickup Truck
1956 Lincoln Premiere
1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass Convertible
1968 Ford Mustang Convertible Numbers Matching
1960 Dodge D100 Pickup
1968 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door