GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1953 Buick Road Master Skylark Convertible for your consideration. It is finished in Majestic White with a black and white interior. The car has an older restoration but is still very presentable. It is powered by its 322 Fireball v8 that fires right up. The automatic Dynaflow transmission functions as it should. The engine was rebuilt in 2014.
The interior was completely redone in 2008 and comes with a receipt showing $14,368 dollars spent on a new top and complete interior. The car rides on Kelsey Hayes wire wheels with Coker white wall tires. The car has a power top, power windows, power antenna, power seat adjustment and radio however none of these are working at this time. Other highlights include a covered rear spare tire, power steering, dash clock.
The car was purchased by from the original owner in 1957 and has been in the same ownership since then. The car comes with a binder full of club magazines and a few receipts. The prices on these are only going up! Don't miss our opportunity to own this classic 50's cruiser.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door