702 N 1st St.
This Stunning 1971 Dodge Dart Swinger was first owned and enjoyed by the previous owner in 1984 as his high school car! Approximately 15 years ago he had the car completely taken down and professionally restored inside and out! It is now powered by a 408 stroker from blue print engines in Nebraska and is mated to a 727 automatic transmission and backed up by a 323 posi rear end! This Beauty comes equipped with power steering power front disc brakes factory working AC Am Fm radio wood grain steering wheel headers dual exhaust and is riding on a restored set of rally rims. Its red paint was done years ago but looks absolutely amazing and has a beautiful finish. Its body is laser straight and very solid inside and out! Its black bench seat interior has also been restored and looks great. Not only is this a show quality car but it is super fast and drives great! Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door