Classic Auto Mall
6180 Morgantown Road
1956 Ford Victoria Hardtop
"It's the New 1956 Ford...America's fine car at half the fine car price". Ford was trying to keep up with the GM tri-five onslaught and whipped up this classic design which pulls out all the stops. Two tone, plenty of chrome, and the new lifeguard design, deeper steering wheel, padded top dash, stronger door locks, and seat belts, were now standard.
For consignment, a barn find. In need of a total restoration, however all the basics are present.
Plenty of invasive rust seen throughout, door panels, rocker panels, fenders, and plenty of misaligned metal. Paint wear through, rusted chrome, and peeling topcoat would best describe the condition of this car. Original colors are Raven Black and Fiesta Red.
Water damage to seats, floors, headliner and trunk.
An original? 292ci V8 sits within an unrestored engine bay. It is not currently known if this car runs or not.
Surface rust, invasive rust, some repairs. Poor condition throughout.
Think of it as a black canvas, a lump of clay, a piece of highly figured wood ready to be worked, and coddled, given some TLC, and you'll have a collectible. These cars are definitely collectable and increasing in value every day. Go ahead grab a project!
Classic Auto Mall is a 336,000-square foot classic and special interest automobile showroom, featuring over 450 vehicles for sale with showroom space for up to 1,000 vehicles. Also, a 400 vehicle barn find collection is on display.
This vehicle is located in our showroom in Morgantown, Pennsylvania, conveniently located just 1-hour west of Philadelphia on the I-76 Pennsylvania Turnpike. The website is www.classicautomall.com and our phone number is (888) 227-0914. Please contact us anytime for more information or to come see the vehicle in person.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door