East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#032 1972 Oldsmobile 442 Convertible
84,000 plus Original Miles. Only 1041 442 Convertibles were built in 1972. Frame off in 2009 and 2010. W30 Suspension package. Purchased late in 2008 with approximately 75,000 miles.
Painted a beautiful Blue with painted Pin Striping and clear coated. Like new White convertible top, dual outside mirrors, door handles like new, fenderwell moldings like new, front & rear bumpers like new, grill like new, headlight trim like new, hood trim like new, taillights like new, emblems like new, rims and tires BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires like new, all glass is good. Rubber and felt like new, White Convertible top cover. A real looker.
The interior is a beautiful White on a bench seat with headrest, door panels with woodgrain, power windows, Black dash is like new, Black Sunvisor’s and kick panels, woodgrain gauge cluster and dash face like new, AM/FM radio, Automatic on column, cruise, Original steering wheel, black carpet, door sill plates like new. Black seat belts, remote mirror, power top. Beautiful inside.
Powered by a 350 engine, 4-barrel, stock exhaust manifolds, stock intake manifold, power steering, chrome oil cap, chrome air cleaner, belts and hoses are newer. New wiper motor, new alternator, new windshield washer bottle, power front disc brakes, drum rear brakes, new dual exhaust. Runs and Drives great! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door