Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1978 Lincoln Mark V. Wow! Life-long one family owned surviver. Always garaged/maintained/pampered. Born and raised in Festus, MO (no salt state). Low 53K actual miles, so not out of garage much (average 1292 miles/year!). Gorgeous original excellent vinyl top. Ivory finish, no scratches, no dents, no rust. Interior is also like new. Attractive thick cloth, original 50/50 seat with dual armrest, even 6-way power seats on both sides. Working power windows, door locks, tilt, cruise and factory cold air. Carpet, seats, headliner all excellent. Owner's manual and window sticker. Desirable and last year built stock 460 V8, AT, PS, power disc brakes for more safety. Excellent matching radials. Original excellent carpet, spare and jacks in trunk. Runs, drives and looks sweet. Take delivery off our fast delivery truck and enjoy and show off now. $12,950.
Bob 1-866-641-7427. ASK ABOUT FINANCING. WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-641-7427
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door