20950 Rogers Drive
1987 was the last year for the Buick Grand National which was the peak of its performance at 245HP. The GN turned the 1/4 mile at 14.23 and 98 miles per hour. Not bad for 1987! This great example is decked out in all the correct colors and badging for the Grand Nationals. Raised hood bump with 3.8 SFI Turbo prominently displayed as well as the special interior with the Turbo emblem embroidered in the seats. The original engine has been gone through and rebuilt which runs excellent. Plus this black bullet has loads of power; steering, brakes, windows, door locks and driver's seat. Of all the muscle cars out of the 80's the Buick Grand National stands alone as one of the most sought after cars. This will compliment any collection or simply drive and enjoy for many years to come.
*3.8 V-6 - SFI Turbo - Rebuilt
*Automatic - Center Console
*Power Steering - Power Brakes
*Correct Black Paint - GN Emblems
*Factory Rims - Radials
*Power Windows - Power Lock
*Power Seat - Power Adj. Mirrors
*Tilt Steering - Original Steering Wheel
*Odometer Reads: 60,267 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door