Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convertible. Correct 330 Engine with 3 speed Automatic Transmission. Emerald Turquoise Metal color exterior (K code) with a black interior and a white convertible top. Factory AC (Works Great) and bench seats with folding arm rest in front. Dual exhaust with flow thru mufflers to give it a nice throaty sound. Rides very nice and runs good. Upgraded Power front disc brakes. Power Steering. AM/FM Cassette radio is currently in dash with additional CD player underneath front seat. Original factory AM radio included.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door