1957 Chevrolet BelAir hardtop Black two-door hardtop with black & red interior that I've owned since 1982. It was off-the-frame restored in 1981. In 2011 and 2012 I spent another $38,000 for a total refresh. All engine components are original to the car (heads, intake manifold, carburetor, air cleaner, exhaust manifolds, timing chain cover, & distributor). The short block is a n.o.s. 80's 350. The trans is the original 3-speed on the column. The refresh included new interior, replating chrome, strip & paint, refinish stainless trim, rebuild brakes, new water pump, new radiator, rebuild carburetor, rebuild front suspension, remove and refinish third member & suspension, refinish underside of floors in correct red oxide, strip & paint inside trunk, completely detail engine, and more. This car is super clean, and it is one of the best you will see in a long, long time for under $60,000.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door