GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this eye-catching 1974 Chevrolet Nova for consideration. This vehicle is finished in a factory green paint job complemented by a tan interior. Powering this nova is a 249.8ci straight-six paired to an automatic transmission. This Nova has 75,000 original miles on it. Some upgrades include rally wheels with new tires and undercoating. Please call or email us today for more information.
The Chevy Nova was a completely fresh design by general motors to complete with the growing "compact" car market of the early '60s. The car was built with a uni-body design to compete directly with Ford's Falcon, AMCRambler, and Studebakers Lark. The Nova, also known as the Chevy II, due to its size and lightweight, was soon targeted for performance packages. The SuperSport package came available in 1963, and soon performance versions of Chevy's big and small block V8's made regular appearances under the hood. To this day, The Chevy Nova is a revered muscle car.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including undercarriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door