702 N 1st St.
This 1971 Chevelle SS 454 is backed up by a very smooth shifting 4 speed manual transmission. There's not much better than a Bright Red 71 Chevelle with Black SS stripes cowl hood and riding on rally rims! This Chevelle screams down the road and drives real nice and comfortable doing so. Its powered by a 454 4bb V8 4 speed transmission and comes equipped with power steering dual exhaust am fm digital radio and is riding on rally rims with bfg rwl tires. In 1971 there is no way to prove a SS car for sure with out build sheet but this one seems to have everything to make it one. It red exterior paint is a very nice driver quality with a rock solid original body and undercarriage. Its black bucket seat interior with all SS gauges and trim is also in excellent condition. It is a awesome looking fast and great driving American Muscle Car that is awaiting your garage! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door