VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
Very cool, old school Bucket T roadster. Actually reminds me of the Dragula! Has a lot of vintage features including the gold paint with heavy metal flake and white custom pinstripe. The turtle back rear end features '59 caddy tail lights. Bright white tuck and rolled upholstery with an old style wood steering wheel. The dash has a matching set of vintage Stewart Warner gauges. A lot of money has been spent on mechanics. Completely rebuilt 350 with receipts. Has 4 bolt mains, bored 40 over, flat top pistons, Comp Cam, 202 fuelie heads, Edelbrock intake with a Holley 650 double pumper carb and velocity stack air cleaner. Has HEI ignition and chrome headers. Kept cool with aluminum radiator and overflow with an electric fan. Turbo 350 automatic. Custom boxed frame. $5,500 just spent on suspensin and steering. Chrome front end with drop axle and trailing arms. Narrowed Ford 9 inch rear with disc brakes and coil over shocks. Has vintage 12 spoke wheels in front, Radir wheels in back with BFG tires all around. Engine and underside is detailed. Dressed with chrome top and bottom. Titled as a 1924 Ford. Old school looks but fresh restore. Ready for some exhilarating fun?
I, Jay Grams, take pride in personally writing the descriptions for virtually every car for about the last 30 years now. A significant amount of effort goes into fact checking. What I am offering is my professional impression of the vehicle.
Our salesmen are happy to assist with descriptions and making sure your questions are answered. One great suggestion is letting us do a walk around video that explains the car's condition in detail.
Don't be intimidated, contact sales now for a no pressure, no hassle experience!
Vintage SW gauges
Detachable wood wheel
Motor meter hood ornament
Chrome drop axle
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door