American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1937 FORD COUPE Stunning quality abounds throughout this 1937 Ford coupe. You are first impressed by a mirror-like black paint and flowing graphics that was conceived and applied by California's top painter, Theresa at LG/CTS in San Dimas CA. The focus on exceptional quality continues with an impressive list of components and features: Original steel body with fiberglass rear fenders Chop top by Pete Chapouris TCI suspension Ford 8 rear with 3.42 ratio Detroit Locker GM2004R trans w/lock up torque converter 1963/1967 Corvette 327ci/300hp Weind Stealth Hi rise manifold w/625cfm Holley 150 Shot Nitrous (NOS) Hooker headers Pertronix ignition Extensive chrome and brightwork Flowmaster exhaust Interior is excellent All gauges function Seat belts Tilt steering column/Billet Industries steering wheel Kenwood AM/FM/CD stereo system with 5 surround speakers Vintage Air AC Front disc/drum rear brakes New Optima battery Original glass in great condition/tinted Tires in excellent condition All chrome, billet and trims are excellent Fantastic driver that has been well maintained and pampered.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door