Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1963 Jaguar E-Type Series I 3.8 Coupe with Matching Numbers: The Ideal Restoration CandidateThis 1963 Jaguar XKE Coupe is a matching numbers example and an excellent original candidate for straightforward restoration. Currently in primer with black interior. It comes complete and has a great body. This desirable covered-headlight series I 3.8 coupe is not currently running but represents an exciting project that would be rather simple to take on. Don't miss this increasingly sought-after and collectible British automotive icon.Matching NumbersDesirable Covered-Headlight Series I 3.8 Coupe Excellent Original Car to RestorePrice: $67,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door