1978 Ford F-150 shortbed v8 351 Very solid great classic truck. It has been a labor of love and it is time for somebody else to enjoy. These trucks are getting hard to come by. It has a running 351 engine that runs great. Truck will yard drive. It needs about a day or 2 attention to get road worthy. I hate to get rid of this solid truck, but do not have time to get it all my attention. The wheels are 20 inch cragers. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door