702 N 1st St.
Just in is this Rock Solid 1970 Chevy El Camino with a cowl induction hood and a SS Trim. Its powered by a great running 350 4bb V8 engine and backed up by a three speed automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering headers dual exhaust power front disc brakes electric seat air conditioning 12 bolt rear end Am Fm radio and is riding on a nice set of rally rims with RWL tires. Its floors frame and inside its bed is all rock solid and original. Its exterior body has a nice white paint job that is very straight laid out over a solid body. Its beige bench seat interior is presentable through out. This is a great looking and driving El camino that is ready to jump in and enjoy. Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door