1969 MERCEDES 280SL ' PAGODA' ROADSTER Color: Horizon Blue (DB 304) Interior: Parchment (MB Text) Absolutely stunning, rare and highly sought after 1969 Mercedes 280SL. Whether you're a seasoned collector or a weekend enthusiast, this gorgeous baby blue bird 280SL deserves your serious consideration. All numbers matching -- entirely solid and factory correct Horizon Blue (DB 304) over a parchment interior. Retaining an entirely original, rust and accident free body, including its original fenders (evidenced by the existing factory spot welds) Original numbers matching stamped hood. The engine was rebuild and the car gone through a full restoration. Currently some work still in progress. Comes with 2 tops. New carpet, new chrome, new wood and new soft top. The market has never been hotter for W113 Pagoda SLs and in terms of what collectors are looking for in investment grade cars.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door