American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1967 CHEVROLET C10 PICKUP T-1293 Presented here is a 1967 Chevrolet C10 Pickup. A new, more modern look came for 1967, along with a new nickname: Action Line. It was with this revision of the C/K truck that General Motors began to add comfort and convenience items to a vehicle line that had previously been for work purposes alone. The C10 had updated styling in 1967 with rust preventative steel and double walled pickup box. It sits lower to the ground and has a bigger windshield than previous years. This cool truck has undergone a mild body off restoration some years back. There is no rust and is solid as a rock. Power comes from the 350ci engine and is mated to a recently serviced TH350 automatic transmission with a B&M Quicksilver ratchet shifter. This old truck even comes with heat and A/C!! Both of which have been recently serviced so they will keep you warm or ice you out!! The exterior is finished in a Metallic Green paint. It has a new tan vinyl interior that is immaculate. Both the Carburetor and Radiator have been rebuilt for optimum performance. This truck is equipped with the long bed for those jobs that need a little more room or for hauling your Harley with the tailgate up! Oak wood bed with chrome runners. Features custom dual exhaust making a very healthy exhaust signature. All glass and trims are in excellent condition. Comes with a clear California title. Better come see this classic truck today before its gone! ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door