Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
1989 Mercedes-Benz 560 SL.
In gloss Black finish complemented by the Light Saddle leather interior. This beautiful example runs/ drives excellent and has very recent new tires, also ice cold air conditioning.The servicing has been kept up and car comes with owners manual and servicing receipts. Turn key , ready to enjoy and with a new deluxe Black fabric convertible top.The Matching Black hard top also comes with the car. Always garaged when not driven and well taken care of over it's entire life...The car's history is clean and it has full functionality. Just over 125k easy miles...very low for a 1980 vehicle...just 4k a year avg.
Few drop-top classic sports cars offer the solidity, luxury, and comfort for mile after mile of driving than the classic Mercedes-Benz R107-generation SL roadsters. And Mercedes-Benz saved the best for last, with the 560SL, available from 1986 through 1989, which featured the 5.6-liter version of the company's venerable OHC V-8 engine. Only 5,139 Mercedes-Benz 560 SLs were produced in 1989, with the number of clean, unmolested, original examples certainly much lower today.
We can help arrange financing, if desired....also a shipping quote anywhere in the world.
Contact us @ (941) 355-1955 or email us @ [email protected]
Thank you for your interest !!..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door