East Coast Classic Cars
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#126 1961 Chevrolet Corvair Van
This 1961 Chevrolet Corvair Greenbrier Sports wagon 6 door van is the first year of production.
Painted Silver with Red insert BC/CC this van is Slick and Straight. Front & Rear bumpers are like new. Tail lights are good, dual outside mirrors, all the glass is good. Felt and Rubber looks good, antenna and wiper arm chrome. The grill looks good, head light rims are good, and door handles are good. Painted rims are Red with chrome trim rings and center caps. Looks great! You don''t see many of these around.
Bucket seats in the front are gray cloth. Back seat is a bench with Red cloth, Gray carpet, black rubber floor mats in front, seat belts in front, black dash pad saver, and gray dash is metal. Sony AM/FM/Cassette under the dash with speakers in lower door edge. The original steering wheel is gray and the gauge cluster looks great. Auto shifter on the dash, gray carpet head liner. Red cloth sun visors, 6 doors to open. Window cranks and door handles inside look good. New tires. Neat and clean inside.
The engine is an air cooled 6 cylinder, Power glide 2 speed automatic transmission. Dual carb, newer belt, neat and clean. Original rear end. This Van runs out good and handles great! Visit our site at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door