Browns Performance Motorcars
7154 Ritchie Hwy
Glen Burnie, MD
Glen Burnie, MD
nbsp This 1970 Chevrolet C/10 has been refinished in beautiful Tangerine pearl to a mirror like reflection. The paint on this truck is second to none along with the attention to detail during the restoration! The truck bed is finished in beautiful clear coated wood with stainless strips in between the panels to make the appearance pop. The truck has been lowered with the rake set perfectly compliment the appearance on this C/10. The truck is sitting on 20in Riddler wheels wrapped in fresh rubber. The interior has also been completely redone! All of the chrome trim and bright work are brand new with plenty of extra chrome accents to go with the rest of this gorgeous C/10. Powering this beautiful C/10 is a stout 350C.i engine paired to a smooth shifting TH350 trans paired to a 12 bolt rear. Don't miss your chance to own this beautiful C/10 CST for a fraction of what it would of cost to build. With Brown's Performance Motorcars shipping is included in the prices advertised, Buy with confidence! If you want to pay more for your classic car, that's your business! If you want to pay less for your classic car, That's our business! Buy Happy With Brown's Performance Motorcars!! Questions about our vehicles Contact Our Staff at Brown's Performance Motor Cars 410-553-6211 Only Tax, Tags and Processing not included. 410-553-6211 Only Tags, Taxes and Processing Fee additional to Brown's Price
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door