Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1934 Ford 4 Door Sedan All Steel Street Beast is an outrageous eye catcher wherever you go. Blown 1957 Chrysler 392 Hemi bored 30 over with 671 Blower, and Barry Grant Carbs 750 CFM. A-518 3 speed automatic transmission with over drive and lock up converter. Definitely not for the faint of heart at 700+HP, this way over the top Radical Rod is chopped 4 inches to give her that lean lowered look with TCI Pro Street chassis, TCI front end, Currie rear end. Dual oil filters, oil cooler and tranny cooler, 23 gallon fuel cell, and disc brakes all around to stop on a dime. MSD ignition, Electric Fuel pump, Six point cage, D&M performance racing seats, RJS Racing harness, AutoMeter gauges, and Early 80’s Hurst shifter. Nothing left to do but get in and enjoy the flight. Fully documented build. Offered at $85,000 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1955 Chevy Pro Touring All Steel Stunning Truck
1956 Ford F100 Big Window All Steel Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1969 Camaro Z28 All Orig #s Match Restored RARE
1955 T Bird Custom Loaded 2nd Owner Low Miles
1940 Ford Opera Coupe All Steel STUNNING Classic
1966 Chevelle SS Real 138 Car Rotisserie Built 468
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door