VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
Exterior : The body has clean straight lines with good fit and excellent gaps. The paint has just been buffed and has a brilliant shine. The convertible top looks like new. The car has it's original correct factory hubcaps with like new steel-belted radial whitewall tires. There is also a new spare. All the chrome and bright work shows well.
Interior: the front bucket seats in back seat look near New. The carpet is in beautiful condition. The door panels are in great condition. The dash is clean and still has the factory radio in it. The windows roll up and down with effortlessly and lineup correctly. The manual convertible top goes up and down with ease. The Corvair has matching black convertible top boot.
Engine compartment: the air-cooled 6 cylinder engine sits in the clean black matte painted engine bay. The six cylinder engine with dash-mounted automatic powerglide shifter has loads of power.
Trunk: the trunk is clean with some evidence of rust repair. It is painted with period correct spatter paint. Even the glass windshield washer bottle is still in place.
This Corvair Monza convertible is a fun summer driver. It looks runs and drives great. Just jump in, drop the top, turn the key and you're back in the 60s.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door