GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this aggressive 1933 Chevrolet Roadster. This mean machine is a custom built beast coming in a clean Cream paint job complimented by various graphics and a black racing inspired interior. Powering the roadster is a strong 355 cubic inch V8 motor mated to a stout automatic transmission. The build was completed on this vehicle in 2018 to include the motor, Lincoln rear end and coil over suspension. Additional features include Disc brakes and a driver centered cockpit. Don't miss your opportunity to own one of the baddest machines on the road. Please call or email us today for more information.
Finding untouched preserved beauties is something everyone is fond of, but creating custom cruisers is a great way to keep the classic styles on the road and still have some fun behind the wheel with some modern performance. The pre-WWII rides have awesome lines and looks, but driving them reminds you of how far technology has come. Fortunately, us Americans are spoiled with awesome custom builds making plenty of unique rides on the road today.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including under carriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door