*Original build sheet and manuals
*318CI V8 2BBl - G code
*727 Torque-flight 3 speed Automatic
*Bench seat/column shift
*Dual snorkel hood w/ hood pins
*Chrome and trim is good condition
*Exterior repaint, new decals
*Replaced vinyl top
*Appears original interior shows nice
*Heater works, lights work
*Factory gauges work - aftermarket gauges not wired in
*15" Chrome Crager
*Radial tires in excellent shape
*Gas gauge works
*Aftermarket radio works
Nice fit and finish. Look close at the gaps in the photos. Nice glass, doors shut nice, new stripes all nice. Three ring binder of documents on the car. We are painting drum brakes black and a few other things.
Showdown Motors Inc. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door