1938 Chevrolet Coupe Street Rod, Pro-Built, All steel body and fenders, LSI engines with 350 HP+, AL65E automatic transmission, 9' Ford rear with 3:70 Posi-Traction, Fatman front suspension, Stainless Upper and Lower A-Arm with coil-overs, The body has been cut 3' in the front and 21/2' in the rear, Dual side mirrors, One piece hood, No Bumpers, Custom Interior with bucket seat and custom built center console, Custom 1955 Chevrolet dash with Dakota digital VXH Instruments, Vintage heat and air, Hard headline, Alpine AM/FM with Alpine 900 watt amp., Power windows, Power doors, Power antenna, Custom gas lid, Hidden Battery in trunk, Custom one off chrome grille, Custom one off headlights, French in taillights, 2014 Corvette Cristal Red paint, Billet Specialties 7' x 17' front and 7' x 18' rear, Hankook radial tires.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door