Maple Motors Inc.
829 W Main St
V-8 engine, 4-speed manual transmission, power steering, disc brakes, performance upgrades, chrome and aluminum accessories, headers, dual exhaust with Flowmasters, Hurst shifter, chrome tilt steering column, digital radio, billet steering wheel, front and rear sway bars, good chrome bumpers and trim, staggered 18" and 20" chrome Riddler wheels.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door