Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe, very early production with serial number 19 for the 1940 production year, car has not been restored, original interior except the seat which was redone about 17 years ago with original type material, original paint on the hood, top, upper doors, upper quarter panels, and trunk lid, original glass, original trim and bumpers, never wrecked, two owner car sold new in November 1939, factory Ford heater, original tools, original spare tire with locking spare tire, drive car on nice days, front rear bumper guards, grill guard, 59 A-B block and heads in the car now with the original 1940 items like the distributor, intake, carburetor on the engine, have a NOS 1940 flat head engine purchased from Dennis Carpenter's and redone by his engine builder 20 years ago with 5,000 miles on it to go with the car, original shocks, not many still around like this one, under 50,000 miles.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door