East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#136 1980 Mercedes 450 SL
109,000 Original miles. Car cover included.
Painted a nice gold paint with brown pin stripes, body side molding is good, door handles are good, front & rear bumpers are good, chrome dual outside mirrors are good. The grill is good. Original rims with Toyo Tires that are like new. All glass is good, power antenna. Looks good.
Brown leather interior in great shape. Brown door panels in great shape. The brown carpet is good, sill plates are good, factory gauges and clock that works. AM/FM/Cassette radio, power windows, A/C & Heat, woodgrain console with Automatic in it. Light tan headliner is like new. Nice Inside.
Original V8 engine with Automatic transmission, power steering, power disc brakes, single exhaust. Runs & handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door