East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#172 1969 Chevy Chevelle Malibu
Needs some TLC
Painted Blue with pink stripe down the side, new steel cowl hood in Black. Front & rear bumper like new, grill is good, headlight trim is good, dual outside mirrors are good, needs door handles. Drip rail moldings are good as is the glass. The taillights are good, rear trim is good, wheel well moldings are good, Rally rims with Cooper Cobra tires, body side lights are like new. Good looker.
The interior is Black on bucket seats that are like new. The door panels, headliner, sun visors, carpet all like new. Kick panels with speakers, package tray with speakers, door handles are good, window cranks good, arm rest and sill plates good. Original gauges and cluster, Auto gauge tack mounted to steering column, 2 SunPro gauges under dash, Oil & Temp, B&M shifter in floor, TAZ rubber floor mats front & rear, GT Steering wheel wrapped in Black, Spark-o-Matic AM/FM radio.
The engine is a 454 with a 400 Turbo transmission, Weiand intake aluminum, Holley carb, chrome valve covers, K&N air cleaner chrome, chrome water pump, chrome timing chain cover, chrome alternator bracket, chrome alternator, Flex Fan, headers, Power steering, braided top and bottom water hose. Newer radiator, chrome radiator cover, front power disc brakes, 12 bolt rear with aluminum cover, rear coilovers, 4 link rear, aluminum fuel cell. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door