1971 Volkswagen *VW* Super Beetle. Motor totally rebuilt 3 years ago. Counterbalance crank balance rods 87 mm pistons. All new brakes and cylinders done three years ago new tie rods and tie rod ends done last year. Windows tinted last year. Great interior scat shifter. 62xxx miles very few miles put on it in the three years I've had it. Great heat. New rear shocks. Excellent Volkswagen could be your every day driver. No issues.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door